Nidhi Dutta is indeed the daughter of JP Dutta, a well-known Bollywood filmmaker, movie producer, and screenwriter well renowned for his patriotic action war movies. Nidhi had been an assistant director here on sets of Umrao Jaan and therefore is recognised for her performances inside the Hindi action flick Paltan (2018).
Everything that you should know about Nidhi Dutta is as follows:
- Dutta, who was born on December 10, 1990, comes from a Punjabi Brahmin family with origins in Gujranwala, Pakistan.
2. She is indeed the daughter of Jyoti Prakash Dutta, a Bollywood movie director and producer, and former actress Bindiya Goswami, who has starred in motion pictures such as Golmaal, Shaan, Khatta Meetha, and Jaani Dushman. Siddhi Dutta is the younger sister of Nidhi Dutta and hence is believed to be quite attached to her.
3. Her grandpa, O.P. Dutta, was a well-known filmmaker in his day, while her father, J.P. Dutta, is responsible for films including such as Border, Umrao Jaan, LOC Kargil, Refugee, Sarhad, and Gulami, to mention a few.
4. Jee Bhar Ke Jee Le was Dutta’s first film (2017). As per published reports, Dutta was able to lose approximately 26 kg by working out and following a strict eating regimen. She uploaded a picture of herself before and after her weight reduction journey on Instagram, following the popularity of the trend ’10 Year Challenge’ at the time.
5. On August 29 of last year, Dutta engaged filmmaker Binoy Gandhi. The couple chose to reschedule their marriage owing to the epidemic.
6. According to a source close to the pair, the couple tied the knot in the very same place and beneath the same tree wherein Dutta’s parents declared their affection for one another and, accompanied by that of the engagement.
7. Nidhi told the Bombay Times saying Gandhi gives her reasons to smile as she has always strived to become the family’s son, a suitable one until she was a youngster, and even as she grew older, she has forgotten what it’s like to have something to depend about no matter how. “Binoy has been my support system, my happiness quotient, and the reason behind my smile for five years now,” she said.
8. Nidhi Dutta is close buddies alongside Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty, the daughter of star Suniel Shetty, according to sources.