The Top 5 reasons to watch Golmaal Again are-
- Because it is the fourth instalment inside the Golmaal series as well as it was the ninth to feature the tried-and-true Ajay Devgn-Rohit Shetty pairing. Devgn and Shetty initially happened to come together during the thriller Zameen. Barring the movie Sunday in 2008 the star, as well as the star director, have now started working only within super-hits and strikes. The very first Golmaal movie was released in 2006. Devgn and Shetty’s steadily for the past movie around each other Bol Bachchan was indeed a reboot of Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s Golmaal. You can’t really take Golmaal from these two.
2. Golmaal Again is also experimenting with a relatively new genre. Priyadarshan attempted the horror humour for the first time in 2007’s Bhool Bhulaiyaa. In 2014, Satish Kaushik directed the horror comedy Gang Of Ghosts, and in 2017, Prabhu Dheva directed the horror comedy Tutak Tutak Tutiya. Both were unable to elicit laughs. Golmaal Returns is sure to make you laugh and tremble. From frame to frame, Rohit Shetty’s writers have packed in the action. In Golmaal Again, it’s unavoidable that you have a good time.
3. Ajay Devgn enjoys freaking out his co-stars while filming. His preferred genre is ghost stories. Ram Gopal Varma’s Bhoot was also the last role he played spent with ghosts. This time, the local ghost isn’t quite what you’d expect from a ghost. Sorry, but I can’t say so much without giving away the plot. The Only one I have to say is that ghosts have not been this entertaining.
4. For the very first time, Tabu and Parineeti Chopra enjoy. The two ladies appeared to have a good time, though perhaps not together. According to reports as from Golmaal Again set, the two starring females really can not get along. Tabu and Parineeti don’t have that many scenes altogether, fortunately.
5. Finally, here are five reasons why you should see Golmaal again. Timepass ka zamana hai, kyunki. Audiences would not want to be lectured or informed of their social and political duties. They simply want to enjoy themselves there at movies. It was recently seen in Judwaa 2. Folks, it’s Golmaal time. So stop overthinking your movie moments and go with the flow. Processed food for the mind and body.